Nanex leather & textile is a dirt and water repellent durable protective layer. The protection remains active for 6 months and is invisible on natural fibers. In addition, the item still breathes. The best of both worlds!
All of this means that Nanex keep your shoes, bags, accessories, .. new for longer.
How to use it?
- Make sure you are able to spray on a clean surface.
- Apply evenly. (distance leather = 30cm, textile = 15cm)
- 100% active after 24 hours.
No more spots:
No more spots? Well yes and no. If you allow a liquid to seep in for long enough, a stain will be unavoidable. BUT! Stains do not penetrate into the fiber. This allows you to easily remove a stain with a damp cloth. Wiping it away is all that there is to it!
Liquids are disposed of.
All liquids except acids.
• Water, coffee, wine …
• Oil and fatty liquids such as: Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Syrup, …. A handy tip: remove the stain with water and without rubbing. This to prevent further staining.
Active stain protection:
- 3 months when used intensively (3 to 5 times a week)
- 3 → 6 months: Textiles & Leather
- 6 → 18 months: Suede & nubuck